Please help. Can anyone identify the two birds in these paintings?
Hot off the press
- Pastoralists in the Media: Three ‘E’s please
- Climate change: Teens teach where others don’t reach
- A changing climate demands change in narratives
- Unhappy endlings: What tales of the last days of extinct and dying species can bring to our own story
- Can anyone identify the two birds in these paintings?
- Guardian ‘international development journalism’ contest excludes journalists from developing nations — again
- If we cook these tiny wasps, we put the heat on hundreds of other species
- A bit naughty? Secret filming exposes murky world of rainforest politics
- When maps lie (Africa gets short-changed again)
- Blacklisted by Canada... for drawing climate-change cartoons?
- King Bruno: A chimpanzee's tale of tragedy and hope
- Confession: I ate shark fin soup
- Who eats figs? Everybody
- Postcard from Qatar: A rainbow of rabbits and soft fluffy chicks
- A challenge: To anyone who ever used the phrase "tree-hugger"
- Time for faith in our environment
- Why blog? Ten things I learned about blogging this year
Who are you?Drop by and say hello in the comments here
- Africa Apes Art Biodiversity Birds Blogging Blogs Books Borneo Britain Buddhism Cambodia Canada Carbon CBD Childhood Children Children's Book Chimpanzees China CITES Climate Change Communication Conservation Deforestation Development Ecuador Environment Extinction Faith Ficus figs Food Forests Global Witness Gorillas Governments Hunting India Indonesia Journalism Kenya Keystone species London Malaysia Maldives Mangroves Maps Media Museveni Nature NGOs Orangutans Pastoralism Postcards Primates Qatar Reforestation Religion Rio+20 Sarawak Science Journalism Sierra Leone South Africa Trade Trees Uganda UK UNFCCC United States Vietnam Visual War Wildlife Zoos